Princess Cays is an exclusively-accessed cay, stretching 100 miles long yet only two miles wide. It features over 40 acres of pristine white-sand shoreline and wonderfully-preserved natural paradise to enjoy at your leisure.
As you sail into port you will be greeted by the sheer beauty of this remote island, making this one popular port of call. The island boasts white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and a whole host of exotic marine life.
Where is Princess Cays?
Princess Cays is situated in the Caribbean, on the island of Eleuthera in the Bahamas. Cruises reach here from Fort Lauderdale in Florida.
Which cruise ships sail here?
The cay is an exclusive port of call for Princess Cruises and Carnival Cruise Line. You can sail to the island from Fort Lauderdale with Carnival and from a range of ports including Baltimore, Port Canaveral, Jacksonville and Charleston with Carnival.
What can you do on the island?
The resort boasts outstanding amenities while still carefully preserving the natural paradise of Princess Cays, enabling guests to enjoy unspoiled beaches, white-sands and more.
Take in the views from the observation tower; enjoy a complimentary beach barbeque; shop at the local craft markets or simply relax on the beach.
- Rock Sound - This town is famous for pristine beaches, colourful buildings, pirates, bats and the bottomless Ocean Hole
- Private Bungalows - Enjoy your own luxurious shoreside bungalow with air-conditioning - ideal for relaxing!
- Outdoor Adventure - Explore the island with snorkelling, dune buggies, walking trails, banana boat rides and fishing
- Beach Clamshell - Escape to your own private retreat where you can relax on the sandy shore on your own comfortable beach chair
- Water Sports - From kayaking, windsurfing, paddle wheelers, floats, aqua chairs and a Hobie Wave there's plenty of fun to splash about!
Book a cruise to this port
Browse our latest sailings with Princess Cruises to this exciting cruise port and look forward to a Caribbean cruise to remember as you visit this exclusive island paradise! Call our Cruise Concierge team on 0808 1234 118 for expert advice and award-winning customer service with your booking.
See other private islands