Carnival has grand plans for its fleet, with two as-yet-unnamed ships due to debut in 2020 and 2022. But if you can’t wait that long, you will be pleased to know that the cruise lines next Vista-class ship will set sail in November 2019, and she now has a name!
Carnival Panorama will transport 3,934 passengers on fun-filled voyages packed with everyone’s favourite features, plus some exciting new venues.
Named to reflect the connection between the vessel and the sea, the ship will incorporate stunning indoor and outdoor spaces that create a truly unique seagoing experience.
Venues will include:
- Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse.
- Library Bar.
- Bonsai Sushi.
- The ground-breaking, open-air SkyRide bike-ride-in-the-sky.
- A huge WaterWorks aqua park (perfect for adults and kids alike).
- SportSquare recreation area.
But that isn’t all. Carnival Panorama cruises will also treat guest to:
- A vibrant Havana section with staterooms inspired by the tropics, plus a Cuban-themed bar and pool.
- A Family Harbor section featuring extra-roomy accommodations plus the Family Harbor Lounge, luxurious Cloud 9 Spa, Ocean Plaza, and a spacious dining and entertainment venue with indoor and outdoor seating.
We can’t wait to see how the ship turns out, and Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line, shares our enthusiasm!
“Carnival Panorama is the perfect name to reflect the design inspiration of our Vista-class ships providing more venues and opportunities to connect with the sea,” Christine said. “Carnival Panorama will offer a wide variety of fun indoor and outdoor experiences along with exciting one-of-a-kind features that will provide our guests with a lifetime of wonderful vacation memories.”
Carnival Panorama is currently under construction at the Fincantieri’s Marghera shipyard in Italy, with its homeport, itineraries and other new features due to be announced at a later date.
If you can’t wait to step on-board, there is always Carnival’s newest cruise ship, Carnival Horizon, which will embark on her maiden cruise in just a few months’ time! Also part of Vista-class (the largest ships ever built for Carnival) she will take to the Mediterranean in April and is ready to book now!
If you would like to embark on a Carnival Horizon cruise, find your perfect itinerary and call our Cruise Concierge team to book.