Cruise & Maritime Voyages has unveiled its latest world cruise, named Grand Round the World Cruise 2021.
The voyage will explore 24 countries across five continents, with 38 ports of call and journeys along the Panama and Suez canals.
It will span almost 35,000 nautical miles, starting in London on 6 January 2021.
The ship you will enjoy all of this aboard is Columbus, one of the newest members of the Cruise & Maritime fleet joining in 2017. She is an ideal ship to enjoy such an adventure, featuring spacious lounge areas, comfortable accommodation and a wide range of facilities.
Spending time on-board Columbus, the itinerary explores the Azores and the Caribbean before transiting the Panama Canal to Australasia.
Here, New Zealand and Australian ports welcome you alongside ports in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Next, you venture to the tropical regions of the Indian Ocean with visits to the Kenya, Durban, Cape Town and Tristan da Cunha 0 the most remote inhabited archipelago in the world.
Cross the Atlantic and explore South America’s finest ports before returning back to London via Cape Verde, Casablanca and Lisbon. 120 days of exploration and cruising experience not to be missed!
- South Pacific – Visit six Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- Australia – Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and the Great Barrier Reef await.
- Singapore – With its futuristic architecture and high-speed efficiency, Singapore is an oriental star. Step back and discover its rich history and culture.
- Malaysia – From Port Klang choose to take an optional tour to Malaysia’s glittering capital Kuala Lumpur a city of graceful buildings and mosques surrounded by steel and glass towers.
- Seychelles – Mahé is a nature lover’s paradise boasting rare and UNESCO heritage protected plant species and unique animals aplenty.
- Kenya – Why not take an optional overnight trip to the Tsavo National Park, home to the largest protected area in Kenya and herds of dust-red elephants, rhino, lions and hippos.
- South Africa – With three unique stops in South Africa, including East London and Durban with an overnight stop in Cape Town, you will sail almost 2/3 of South Africa’s fascinating coast.
- Tristan da Cunha – Experience a true castaway island, nestled deep in the Atlantic between South America and Africa, with its nearest neighbour over 2,000 miles of sea away.
- Brazil – Rio de Janeiro offers the opportunity to ride the Sugarloaf Mountain cable car, as James Bond did in the film Moonraker. Salvador is the largest city on the northeast coast of Brazil and is considered one of the birthplaces of Brazilian culture.
Book a world cruise to remember
Fancy booking a world cruise with Cruise & Maritime? You can now book this world cruise with the following benefits for plenty of added value offers:
- Up to £2,500 on-board credit per cabin
- Complimentary CMV Value Additions Package (worth £600pp)
Take a look at the Grand World Cruise by clicking the link below for more details.
Get ready for a sailing to remember with the ultimate Grand Round the World Cruise 2021, exploring the seas with Cruise & Maritime. Call our Cruise Concierge team on 0808 1234 118 for expert advice and a chance to book a place on this world cruise.