Next summer, cruisers can celebrate the weekend in the biggest way ever. Royal Caribbean International has revealed the ultimate 3-night weekend and 4-night weekday getaways aboard the new Oasis-class ship, Utopia of the Seas. It will be the first of the game-changing Oasis Class ships to offer short getaways when it debuts, the next big thing coming to cruise holidays sets the stage to make more memories in one short trip than ever before. Sailing July 2024 from Port Canaveral, Florida, Utopia of the Seas will introduce unmatched weekend energy across a combination of more than 40 ways to dine and drink, more pools than the days to count, ways to thrill and chill, and even more at Perfect Day at CocoCay – Royal Caribbean’s private island in The Bahamas – including the new adults-only Hideaway Beach opening in early 2024.
The signature adventures of the newest Oasis Class ship will make their short getaway debut alongside firsts and reimagined experiences, like a new Caribbean tiki bar, a first-of-its-kind immersive dining experience, the latest, greatest – and longest – dry slide at sea; newly designed resort-style pools; and more. Utopia of the Seas opens for bookings on Friday, June 23. Crown & Anchor Society loyalty members can book on Thursday, June 22.
“Vacationers are looking to make every moment count by celebrating and recharging with their friends and family, and Utopia of the Seas makes all that possible in more ways than one,” said Michael Bayley, president and CEO of Royal Caribbean International. “With the variety of dining, bars, pools, entertainment and thrills that make Oasis-Class ships revolutionary and the experiences to match on our private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay, we’ve combined the best of the best to create the world’s biggest weekend for everyone.”
Utopia of the Seas is the getaway for friends, families and groups celebrating any occasion. Everyone can create their own weekend energy with their pick and mix of different types of pools and beaches, flavours from around the world, nightlife, entertainment and more.
Pool Days for Every Mood
Whether it’s days by the pool or the beach – both can be found on the ultimate getaway. Complemented by Perfect Day at CocoCay’s pools and white sand beaches, the vibes across Utopia of the Seas five pools range from upbeat to lowkey.
- Resort-style and sloping beach-entry pools – Three pools and three Lime & Coconut bars are at the centre of the action. Guests can hit the high-speed waterslides at The Perfect Storm, while young kids take on Splashaway Bay; kick back and soak in the sun and live island tunes; and enjoy quick, casual bites nearby like a new poolside food truck with handheld favourites; Mexican-inspired street food and drinks at El Loco Fresh and Cantina Fresca; and more.
- Solarium – The tranquil retreat is where adults can recharge in a pool and whirlpools of their own, complete with a bar, daybeds, panoramic ocean views and the Solarium Bistro.
- Suite Sun Deck – Tucked away in the exclusive Suite Neighborhood, the pool features a bird’s-eye view of the ocean in this private oasis with daybeds, loungers, umbrellas and more.
- To mix up the memory-making, guests can dry off by diving into record-breaking thrills around every corner. From the most adrenaline-pumping Ultimate Abyss yet, now 43 feet longer at 259 feet and featuring new zoom booster rollers and transparent racing windows, to the 10-story-high zip line; the signature FlowRider surf simulator; mini golf at AquaDunes; and Utopia Playscape for young kids, there are adventures for everyone in the group.
A World Tour of Flavors
With more than 20 dining options, every type of cruiser can take their taste buds on a world tour while island hopping in The Bahamas.
- Immersive dining experience – Combining multiple courses, technology and different destinations and storylines, the new, one-of-a-kind experience to be revealed at a later date is a locomotive journey that engages all the senses.
- Izumi and Izumi in the Park – Joining the Royal Caribbean staple in its new Central Park location, is a convenient, new window that serves up fresh sushi and Japanese-inspired sweets. Next door is a reimagined Izumi restaurant, with double the teppanyaki tables and new al fresco seating.
- Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar – Now spanning two stories, the reimagined favourite and menu of authentic Italian dishes, varietals and classic cocktails with a twist extend to the new outside terrace – Gio’s Terrazza – that overlooks the signature Boardwalk.
- More returning favourites on the menu include The Mason Jar Southern Restaurant & Bar, where live country music complements southern staples; Windjammer, featuring hundreds of dishes and flavours for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner – all inspired by Royal Caribbean’s international chefs; Hooked Seafood; and Chops Grille, now connected to the signature Trellis Bar.
Celebrations for Every Occasion
Getting away is always a cause for celebration. Wherever and whenever on Utopia of the Seas, travellers are just steps away from their next big cheers and night out, with more than 20 different bars and entertainment spots, two casinos, live music venues and showstopping entertainment.
- Pesky Parrot – The new Caribbean bar is a slice of laidback paradise on the Royal Promenade that serves up fruit-based cocktails made with rum, tequila and gin, alongside frozen drinks and more.
- Casino Royale – Upping the ante are two casinos that feature more than 370 slot machines, nearly 30 table games and more.
- Live music – It’s all about hitting the high note across five live music venues that range from Spotlight Karaoke to Latin hotspot Boleros, Music Hall, to rock out with the best cover bands at sea; Bell & Barley, the English pub with a live guitarist; and the classic piano bar, Schooner Bar.
- Showstopping Entertainment – The cruise line’s original production shows take centre stage across air, ice, water and theatre, including high diving, slacklining and acrobatics at the AquaTheater; ice-skating feats at Studio B; and theatrical productions at the Royal Theater.
Utopia of the Seas is the getaway for everyone – even when it comes to the rooms guests can choose from. Across more than 20 types of accommodations, groups of friends and families – however large or small – can find their perfect fit from rooms with views of the ocean or neighbourhoods like the open-air Central Park and lively Boardwalk; layouts for three, four, five and more; or suites such as the Royal Loft Suite and Ultimate Family Suite, plus an all-new category – the Solarium Suites.
The celebrations also extend from ship to shore. The ultimate getaway packs in double the island time with visits to Nassau, The Bahamas, and Royal Caribbean’s Perfect Day at CocoCay, the “Best Private Island” for three years running.* Between the two islands’ beaches and turquoise blue waters, and Perfect Day’s 13 waterslides, swim-up bar, pools, overwater cabanas and the upcoming adults-only Hideaway Beach, guests are in for more than one memorable beach day.
When it comes to hitting repeat on memory making, adventurers can choose to get away on Utopia of the Seas any Friday or Monday or go all out on any ship in Royal Caribbean’s action-packed lineup of 3- to 8-night cruise holidays from Port Canaveral, which includes the new Wonder of the Seas.
The ultimate 3- and 4-night getaway will also make waves when it debuts in July 2024 as the first Oasis Class ship powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), the cleanest-burning marine fuel to date. As the cruise line’s second LNG-powered ship – following Icon of the Seas – Utopia of the Seas will advance Royal Caribbean’s decades-long commitment to the environment by combining LNG technology with a lineup of the brand’s already-established environmentally friendly initiatives and features, from waste heat recovery systems to shore power connection.