WTH Sales Manager
Company: World Travel Holdings
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Hours: 40 per week (Fully Flexible)
Holidays: 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
Reporting to: Senior Sales Managers
About to company
World Travel Holdings UK — the UK division of WTH the world's largest cruise agency -
- Cruise118.com – the UK’s fastest growing cruise retail brand and the home of the award winning Cruise Concierge Service
- SixStarCruises.co.uk – Europe’s largest seller of ultra-luxury cruises
- RiverVoyages.com – the UK’s fastest growing seller of river cruises
Purpose of the role
Manages and leads a team of Sales Concierge. Motivate team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
Principle Accountabilities & Responsibilities -
- Increase sales and net commission by successfully managing the sales concierge through analysis KPI and concierge league table.
- Using the KPI, work closely with Service Managers to reduce volume and cost of write offs, errors and audits whilst maximising customer service.
- Support sales concierge and oversee their work for quality and adherence to minimum standards.
- Work with the resource and planning team communicating any resource issues.
- Action recommended feedback provided by Sales Analyst through effective coaching and performance management.
- Any other reasonable requested task within skill set
People & Management Delivery
- Manage objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales concierge.
- Provides encouragement to concierge, including communicating individual/team team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Undertake Basic HR Responsibilities (Absence, Attendance, Disciplinary Hearings) In-line with HR Guidance & Policy.
Operational & Procedural
- Take a pro-active approach in identifying areas of improvement on existing operational improvement, policies and processes by providing feedback and ideas to Senior Sales Manager.
- Support Head of Sales to ensure appropriate employee engagement strategies are implemented, provide feedback on staff engagement and support any Human Resource led initiatives.
- Communicate any changes to processes and methods in operational protocol to the sales concierge.
- Adhere to company and people management policies to provide a fair, consistent and documented approach to managing staff.
KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
- Daily Sales KPI.
- Concierge League Table.
- One2One Document.
Skills and Experience
- Previous Sales Management Experience
- Excellent understanding of KPI’s and track record of effective implementation of performance enhancing actions
- Strong people management skills
- Good knowledge of HR processes and guidelines
- Understanding of Contact Centre Processes
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]