Royal Caribbean have shared exciting news we have all been waiting for. The full fleet of all 26 ships will be back in service by spring 2022.
The cruise line has revealed plans to resume sailing across regions such as Alaska, Asia. the Caribbean and Europe, with each ship now able to fulfil the health and safety measures put in place by the cruise line.
Speaking of the news, President and Chief Executive, Michael Bayley commented,
“We are excited and appreciative to be able to say with confidence when all of our ships will return, especially for travellers looking ahead to plan their getaways.
“More than 110,000 guests have cruised with us since December, and they’ve done so safely while enjoying the memorable vacations they trust we’ll bring to life.
“It’s been incredible to see families come together again on board our ships sailing in the US, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. And to know we’ll soon welcome more in a safe manner when our entire fleet is back by spring 2022 is wonderful.”
The full list of Royal Caribbean’s 2021/2022 return:
- Oasis of the Seas – From 5th September 2021: 7-night Bahamas cruises from Cape Liberty, New Jersey & from November 2021: 7-night eastern and western Caribbean itineraries from Miami
- Liberty of the Seas – From 3rd October 2021: 7-night western Caribbean cruises from Galveston, Texas
- Serenade of the Seas – From 16th October 2021: 4- and 5-night Western Caribbean cruises from Tampa, Florida & from December 2021: 7-night Caribbean itineraries
- Explorer of the Seas – From 7th November 2021: 7-night southern Caribbean sailings from San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Navigator of the Seas – From 19th November 2021: 3-, 4- and 5-night Catalina Island, California, and Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico cruises from Los Angeles
- Grandeur of the Seas – From 5th December 2021: 7- and 14-night southern Caribbean sailings from Bridgetown, Barbados
- Ovation of the Seas – From 13th December 2021: 2- to 10-night domestic itineraries in Australia from Sydney
- Brilliance of the Seas – From 16th December 2021: 4- and 5-night Bahamas and western Caribbean cruises from Tampa
- Enchantment of the Seas – From 23rd December 2021: 8-night Bahamas sailings, and select 12-night cruises to the southern Caribbean from Baltimore
- Vision of the Seas – From 24th January 2022: 10- and 11-night Southern Caribbean itineraries from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Voyager of the Seas – From 15th April 2022: 7- and 9-night cruises in Northern Europe from Barcelona
- Radiance of the Seas – From 29th April 2022: 7-night Alaska sailings from Vancouver
- Rhapsody of the Seas – From 23rd May 2022: 7-night Mediterranean and Greek Isles itineraries, sailing from the port of Rome